Project Coordinator -
Growing Charlotte Company is currently seeking an Construction Project Coordinator. Through this position, chosen candidate will assist the project managers, have full access to books, and track all purchase orders. A background and credit check is required for this opportunity.
Synopsis of Responsibilities:
1) Generation of Purchase Orders and item pricing in QuickBooks.
2) Management of Purchase Orders (acknowledgments, deliveries, delays, PO mods, etc).
3) Travel coordination and managing expense reports.
4) Management of equipment returns (RMA spreadsheet).
5) Posting of all project information onto Project Managers spreadsheets (POs, Invoices, delivery dates).
6) Management of Manufacturers digital library/ files.
7) Generation of O&M manuals for Projects.
8) Minimal inside sales (call-ins for specific model numbers)
9) Answer phones/ greet guests.
Summary of Required Qualifications:
1) 5+ years experience in Project Management
2) 3+ years experience in working with Purchase Orders
3) Advanced Skills in QuickBooks, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
4) Superior Organizational Skills
Don?t miss out on this great opportunity!! Great Benefits!! Apply today!! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.