This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/15/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCandidates should meet the following: Demonstrated skills in collaborating and influencing cross-functionally
* Demonstrated leadership competencies
* Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
* Strong planning and execution skills
* Strong written and oral communication skills o Critical thinking/problem-solving skills
* Strong integration skills; ability to coordinate all aspects of a project
* Knowledge in new product development process principles and experience working in stage gate processes - desirable
* Knowledge in new products, supply chain, logistics, etc. - desirable - IT Candidates do not need to apply Bachelor's Degreerequired in related field.
* Manages/directs the activities and people associated with small to large scale projects with a focus on any or several non-IT business applications and disciplines.
* Manage/direct all facets of single or multiple, multidimensional, mission-critical projects through the Full Project Life Cycle.
* Collaborate/work with project sponsors, business units and users to identify project scope and focus, develop or monitor project initiatives, implement project requirements/plans/processes/tools, assign/guide/monitor project staff, and assure project success.
* Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and/or timelines. Provide expert project guidance/support proactively through project completion. Provide tracking, reporting, and presentation to management and users. 1-6 years experience