Project Coordinator - Corporate Retail Operations
PROJECT COORDINATOR - CORPORATE RETAIL OPERATIONS
COMPANY: Our client has been in business for over 100years and currently operates its widely respected brand convenience stores and gas stations across the country, from Maine to Hawaii. Their unwavering commitment to innovation, quality and sustainability is driving a new period of dramatic expansion. They currently own and operate 1,400retail sites nationwide, and they distribute their products to another6,000 independent dealers located in 30 states. They continue to adhere to a people-first philosophy, which promotes both a healthy work/life balance and professional growth for their associates company-wide.
POSITION: The Project Coordinator will be responsible for exploring and developing opportunities for improving retail operations and coordinating projects to implement those operational solutions throughout our client's retail stores. This will include the following functions:
* Working with different departments within the corporate support center to develop projects.
* Working with retail teams in the field to ensure proper execution of those projects.
* Monitoring and ensuring timely and accurate project documentation.
* Tracking project status and follow up on open items.
* Coordinating assignment of tasks, taking into account team bandwidth, timelines and deadlines.
* Effectively communicate the progress of project activities and appropriate personnel.
* Assist project leads in the coordination of specific, project-related tasks.
* Provide reports and updates to the project management team to ensure all requirements and resources for project execution are received and implemented on time.
* Monitor and update standard operating processes and systems, including best practices.
* 3+ years of operational management experience, preferably in the retail space
* Bachelor's degreepreferred
* Experience in developing processes and collaborating on operational projects
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Ability to travel25%
* Highly organized with excellent time and relationship management skills
* Exceptional verbal and written communication with a keen attention to detail
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, collaborative environment
* Efficient at multi-tasking and prioritizing action steps while working within tight deadlines
* Self-starter, who works well both independently and collaboratively to achieve team goals
_PrincetonOne is an equal employment opportunity employer._