This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Acco Engineered Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONACCO Engineered Systems has been annually recognized by a national industry magazine as one of the top-10 specialty contractors in the United States, and the leader in its mechanical contracting field for the Western United States. We have a diverse environment of skilled professionals - field construction workers, engineering, project managers, service technicians, and supporting staff - who collaborate together and make ACCO an engaging place to work. In addition, employees at ACCO enjoy the benefits of being stakeholders of the company; ACCO is 100% employee-owned !
Under the direction of the Project Manager(s), this position is responsible for providing administrative support for the Plumbing Project Management Team.
The Project Coordinator/Administrative Assistant will develop, edit, copy, and assemble Project Group work products, which include (but are not limited to): proposals, submittals, RFI s, O&Ms, Project Close Out Paperwork, maintenance manuals PowerPoint presentation packages and marketing materials.
* Download and print plans and specifications.
* Assist in Estimating, compilation of change order backup and
* Schedule meetings, including rooms and caterers (where applicable)
* General secretarial duties such as typing and photocopying general correspondence including letters, proposals, presentations, reports, agreements, contracts, and memos from notes or
* Sending and/or distributing various correspondences on behalf of Project Managers and Project
* Group executives via U.S. mail, fax, messenger, U.P.S., Federal Express, and email, etc.
* Maintain accurate filing system and project document control.
* Take and transcribe meeting notes.
* Make travel arrangements as needed.
* Maintain department office environment and replenish office supplies. This can include filing and archiving of project materials.
* Other duties or responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Position Requirements (Skills, Work Experience, Education, Certifications, Licenses, etc.):
* Extensive computer knowledge:
* Microsoft Office including MS Word and MS Excel Word
* Able to utilize applications on handheld devices
* Able to utilize google applications including Gmail, Google Calendar and Google Docs.
* Internet Provide detailed data searches and online applications (e.g. Fed Ex Delivery and ordering of products).
* Able to edit works in Adobe Writer or similar programs
* Strong written communication skill
* Knowledge Adobe PhotoShop and Adobe InDesign or PageMaker software.
* Preferred, but not required: two-plus years of experience in the construction and/or contracting industry in an administrative support position.
* Attention to detail and ability to organize data
* Able to learn new programs and processes.
* Demonstrated experience with producing and editing work product documents with accuracy.
* Well organized with ability to multitask between several projects delegated by multiple parties.
* Demonstrated experience as a team player and able to achieve assigned performance goals.
* Ability to handle pressure and hectic pace.
* Ability to work overtime when required.
* Able to demonstrate consistent and reliable attendance.
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
* The employee may regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision and Distance vision.
* While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
* The employee is regularly required to walk and sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl (for purposes of filling photocopier/printers).
* As the employee maintains and orders supplies the employee is occasionally required to reach above shoulder height to access storage cabinets and mail cubicles.
Hours: Monday Friday, 6:30 am to 3:30 pm. Occasional overtime and work on weekends as needed.
ACCO has an outstanding benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending and dependent care account options, 401(k), education, paid vacation and holidays. Ask us about our Employee Stock Ownership Program!
ACCO Engineered Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer, AA M /F/Vet /Disability. We proudly hire U.S. Military Veterans, and those qualified are encouraged to apply. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law | Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.