This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 1/13/2017
Vanir Construction Management, Inc.
Fort Defiance, AZ
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Vanir Construction Management, Inc. has been exceeding client expectations for 35 years. Our progressive growth and quality of service has led Vanir to become consistently ranked among the top construction management firms in the nation by Engineering News-Record. As we continue growing into new areas and markets, our focus is to maintain a team of creative, ambitious, and visionary individuals. We are currently recruiting to fill the following position:
Reports to Senior Construction Manager or assigned project leadership. Provides project administration support in the areas of document control, coordination, communication, and distribution of project specific information, authorizations, documentation and statuses. Maintains current administration functions to manage and ensure adherence to all pertinent financials, statuses, and documentation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Functional knowledge of construction contracts, documentation procedures, and administration support activities to ensure performance to project requirements
* Review invoices and distribute and track submittal/shop drawing
* Prepare and publish monthly reports under direction of Senior Construction Manager
* Obtain and maintain data, information, communications, and approvals required by project and company requirements between owner, architects, engineers, contractors/subcontractors, or other project related entities
* Maintain complex project logs and tracking of relevant data and information for use by project staff and necessary entities
* Participate in meeting preparation, support, and follow up documentation
* Ensure project information and documents are logged for costs, guarantees/ warranties, and related provisions for project leadership and handover to owner entities
* Provide all services and objectives to ensure the quality of Vanir s services
* Perform other duties as required
* Bachelor's Degree with emphasis in technical disciplines such as engineering, construction management, architecture, or equivalent technical area of study is preferred. 1+ years of experience in project coordination.
* Or, Bachelor's Degree with a preference in business disciplines such as business administration, accounting/finance or management. 2+ years of experience in project coordination.
* Or, non-degree holders must possess 5+ years of experience in providing coordination, project support, and planning.
* Experience in working in a construction environment preferred
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Should possess knowledge and application of construction coordination, administration support, project cost, document controls, applications and practices
* Strong understanding and application of accounting, cost, administrative, and personnel interactions in professional settings
* Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite products such as Excel and Word, and experience with project related systems such as accounting/cost software and documentation tracking systems
* Ability to represent Vanir and related entities in a professional manner at all times to ensure company policies and procedures as well as compliance to all applicable laws and regulations
HOW TO APPLY:
If you're interested in working for Vanir Construction Management, Inc., please visit our website to learn more and to apply online at www.vanir.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We Participate in E-Verify.