This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At Tyco, we are Building a Smarter Future and we need talented Fire Protection specialists like you to service our growing customer base in Fresno, CA.
As the leader in the fire protection and security industry, weve been keeping homes and buildings safe for decades. But were always looking for ways to do more. And as we look to make our systems and technologies even smarter and more connected, its vital that we have talented professionals on hand to make sure our solutions are always at their best.
This is your opportunity to make a contribution to the world around you, to add real value to our customers, and to help us deliver solutions that will have a lasting impact.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
* Assist the Project Manager in managing a portfolio of projects, coordinating with the customer, design manager, construction manager, and subcontractors.
* Will order/track and schedule equipment and material deliveries, assist in ordering and scheduling manpower and subcontractor labor, and prepare written documentation for customer correspondence, transmittals, and reports.
* Ensure that accurate paperwork is maintained for each project and that all supporting documentation is compiled, stored and readily available for inspection or query.
* Maintain the master job file and all project records such as change order log, RFI log, meeting minutes, technician time and material tickets, and personnel logs.
* Coordinate the permitting process, delivery of documents & drawings, scheduling of sub-contractors, timely invoicing of projects, and the delivery of close-out documents.
Tycos mission is to advance safety and security by finding smarter ways to save lives, improve businesses and protect the places where people live and work. Our products and solutions help to protect:
80% of the worlds top 200 retailers
More than 1,000,000 fire fighters around the world
90% of the top 50 oil and gas companies
300 international airports
100 major stadiums around the world
Most of the Fortune 500
50% of US universities
Nearly 3 million commercial, government and residential customers
REWARDS AND BENEFITS:
Well expect a lot from you, but well also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And well always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, youll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
Please apply on our Tyco Career site: A world of opportunity awaits you at http://www.tyco.com/careers
WHO WERE LOOKING FOR:
* Associates Degree preferred.
* 3 to 5 years construction industry experience required.
* Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, EXCEL, Power Point.
* Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
* Able to multi-task and work on a variety of projects in various stages of completion