This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONA Henderson based company is looking for an individual seeking part-time employment (25-29 hours per week) to add to our Production Department as a Project Coordinator. This position may eventually lead to full-time employment.
This position involves detailed correspondence with our Chinese manufacturing facilities on a daily basis via email and telephone. Candidates do not need to speak Chinese. This position is a liaison between our factories, our sales team, and our customers. It is the project coordinator?s primary responsibility to gather, organize & distribute information as it pertains to various projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Document control (Filing, composing, and saving electronic and hard copies pertinent to each project)
- Phones (8-line telephone, answering, screening, paging, transferring, conferencing, voice mail, etc.)
- International & Domestic shipping/receiving (packing boxes, light lifting, preparing documents, creating labels, categorizing & recording deliveries)
Skills must be strong and must include, but are not limited to:
- Type a minimum of 50 WPM accurately
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- FileMaker Pro database system
Local Henderson and Las Vegas candidates need only apply.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.