Project Coordinator II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
ARRIS Group, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONARRIS is a premier video and broadband technology company that transforms how service providers worldwide deliver entertainment and communications without boundaries. Its powerful end-to-end platforms enable service and content providers to improve the way people connect with each other and with their favorite content. The Companys vision and expertise continue to drive the industrys innovations, as they have for more than 60 years. Headquartered north of Atlanta, in Suwanee, Georgia, ARRIS has R&D, sales and support centers throughout the world.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an outstanding team of engineers developing products for the leading Cable providers of the world. Were looking for a Project Management Specialist to oversee the End-to-end responsibility for a project. This includes customer contact, scheduling, resource assignments, status meetings, issues identification and tracking, coordinating sub-contractor work, and task managing shop and fieldwork.
* Track commitments by ARRIS personnel, sub-contractors, other project contractors, and customers that affect the success of the project.
* Generates and documents timely commitment reminders to those who must meet the commitments and solicits documented responses. When appropriate technician escalates issues to management.
* Make every effort to ensure that a project is completed on time, on budget and with quality.
* Generate adequate documentation for all phases of a project.
* Establish a Working Budget and Timelines for all projects
* Review and submit all Engineering / Purchasing requisitions
* Generate a daily task list for each team member
* Establish a punch list towards the work completion to assure that all tasks are completed or accounted for in a follow up visit
* Review the quality of work on all projects for adherence to ARRIS ISO standards. Take corrective action as appropriate
PLEASE NOTE: RELOCATION IS NOT OFFERED WITH THIS POSITION.
Basic Qualifications: 4 years of technical background experience Experience and Qualifications:
* 4 years technical background experience or 5-7 years experience relating to the performance of the above listed tasks
* Related telecommunications experience
* Valid Drivers License
* Good driving record
* Organized, self-motivated, ability to problem solve
* Attention to details
* Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership abilities
* Good computer skills
* Ability to work efficiently within deadlines and manage multiple tasks
As an EOE/AA employer, ARRIS will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicants race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status.