Project Coordinator II 8/18/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Project Analyst will be responsible for establishing and maintaining planning and tracking systems and services for Data Center Group (DCG) platform and ingredient development teams with the goal of improving their speed and predictability.
Required qualifications, not limited to the following:
-MS Project & Excel required and must be proficient
-Understanding of scheduling, constraints and dependencies.
-Great communication and teamwork skills
-Good time management and prioritization.
- A penchant for gathering and structuring data into complex software models, analyzing it, spotting trends, and recommending improvements
- Expertise in the areas of critical path scheduling, automated indicators/dashboards, risk management, requirements management, product lifecycles (PLC), and organizational learning preferred
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, , MSOffice
- Ability to perform in a high pressure, detail oriented, environment with multiple weekly deadlines and time critical analysis
- Good communication skills with the ability to present complex data and conclusions in easily understandable way
- Proven multi-level stakeholder management skills
- 7+ years of experience in new product development and project management (PMP certification desired)
- Solid understanding of how datacenter products are designed, developed and manufactured is preferred
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering
-IC development knowledge
-Prochain (third party add to Project) and VBA, SQL would be helpful
The Project Team that the candidate will belong to is 3. The IC team and others that need the schedule will be approx 10 from various functional groups.
Business Group The Data Center Group (DCG) drives new products technologies from high-end co-processors for supercomputers to low-energy systems for enterprise and the cloud, as well as solutions for big data and intelligent devices. The group is a worldwide organization that develops the products and technologies that power nine of every 10 servers sold worldwide.