Project Coordinator (New Hires, Training / Learning)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONRole: Project Coordinator (New Hires, Training/Learning)
Location: Durham, NC 27707
Duration: 12+ months
* Coordinates all IT projects and ensures company resources are utilized appropriately.
* Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project meetings, and identifies and resolves technical problems.
* Identifies and analyzes systems requirements and defines project scope, requirements, and deliverables.
* Coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately.
* Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
* Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
* Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Performs a variety of tasks.
* A degree of creativity and latitude is required.
* Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.