Project Coordinator 9/3/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TALASCEND IS CURRENTLY SEEKING A PROJECT MANAGER FOR AN OPPORTUNITY WITH OUR CLIENT IN NEW YORK, NY.
The Project Manager will support the day to day operations of the set up and implementation of the new, modern Corporate Identity of our client. The new Corporate Identity supports our client's new Bold, Sophisticated and Optimistic Brand Identity. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for implementation of all mandated brand standards across our client's facility portfolio.
* Tracking/Progress Check-Weekly progress checking with Global/Regional contacts to update and track Global projects. This would include emails and phone conversations/conference calls.-Includes set up and attendance of weekly Progress meetings. These will take place in the form of conference calls and will be held at the HQ office.
* Global Regions include all 5 USA regions, Middle East, Europe & Russia and China Requires an understanding of the Global Process and stage gates
* Weekly updates to Excel Spreadsheet/Tracker following progress checking with Global/Regional contacts to update and track Global projects.
* Maintaining SharePoint site with up to date information-setting up new dealer folders-creating initiation forms-uploading received information into correct folders-working with Gensler Global Core Team Members to ensure accuracy of information
* Single Point of Contact-Act as single point of contact for inquiries from Zone Manager/District Manager in USA Regions for new Dealers.
* Assist Network Development team in gathering information to review and approve new Dealers within all Regions and Global Core Team-Support and facilitate Meetings to carry out reviews and approvals
* Reviews and Approvals -Review and approve/provide formal comments and feedback on: Schematic Package and Design Package. Responsible to ensure compliance with Standards and facilitate reviews for deviations, and produce Review Document in Word format and Log any variances
* The Schematic Package will be produced by the consultation architect including the following drawings: Conceptual Site Plan, Conceptual Floor Plan, Conceptual Building Exterior Elevations
* The Design Package will be produced by the consultation architect including the following drawings: Site Plan, Building Floor Plan, Building Exterior, Elevations, and Building Sections
* Issue comments and review with Dealers architect on Preliminary Design Submissions (drawn by local architect of Record and submitted for review in AutoCad and PDF formats), Schematic Package, and Design.
* Day to day Check progress of projects
* Keep projects on track
* Tracking progress in spreadsheets
* Architecture /construction / construction management experience required - 3-5 years
* SharePoint Experience
* Ability to read floor plans
* Achieve consistency from one project to another around the world
* 5 years of Global experience preferred
* Process driven - self-starter
* Understand CPIs and follows timelines
* Bachelors degree and/or seven years equivalent work experience
* PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification