This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
Newport Beach, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
* Support a team of project executives and managers on a number of complex construction projects and assignments, including heavy administrative functions (i.e., Outlook management, scheduling, etc.)
* Proactively manage construction and project development assignments and/or accounts.
* Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost effective manner.
* Prepare project management reports and meeting minutes.
* Manage and maintain all internal contracts and proposals.
* Assist managers with project development documentation including contracts, budgets and schedules.
* Participate in a variety of functions related to client presentations, responses to proposals, and research interfacing with the internal marketing teams.
* Maintain Best Practices templates on SharePoint site.
* Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all project management technology as required for assigned projects.
* Manage accounts receivables according to the guidelines and requirements set by the Regional Operations Manager.
* Ensure that all accounts receivables are maintained at a level not to exceed planned working capital charge as set by corporate finance and the Regional Operations Manager.
* Assist local team in meeting target financial numbers on a Regional and National level as determined on a yearly basis by the Management Executive Committee.
* Comply with all Jones Lang LaSalle policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice Requirements.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Associate or Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution in Accounting, Business, Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management strongly preferred.
* 3 5 years of practical experience in administration required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients.
* Organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
* Internal candidates: Previous experience in a support role in PDS, CS or CM strongly preferred.
* External candidates: Previous experience in a support role in a Real Estate company for project managers is a huge plus.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.