Project Coordinator 9/1/2016
Frontier Technology Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PROJECT COORDINATOR - NORFOLK, VIRGINIA
FTI is looking for a Project Coordinator for training systems development to work at a customer site in Norfolk. Under the guidance of a Project Manager, coordinate and integrate aspects of a training systems build to include facility modifications, training equipment procurement, virtual training aid design, and curriculum development. Coordination and integration shall consist of both tracking and validation of resources and schedules with Functional Managers in order to support the Project Manager.
* Schedule Meetings
* Record and Publish Meeting Agendas and Meeting Minutes
* Coordinate and verify Project Plans
* Relay training requirements from the Project Manager to the Functional Managers, to include, but not limited to, the following:
* Training equipment requirements
* Facility (classroom/lab) support requirements
* Virtual training aid model requirements oCurriculum requirements
* Report status of tasks to Project Manager, to include, but not limited to, the following:
* Receipt of training equipment oProgress of facility (classroom/lab) modifications
* Development of virtual training aids
* Development of curriculum artifacts
* Design of training equipment mock-ups
* Monitor training requirements throughout task progress to ensure consistency of requirements across all project aspects; report to Project Manager
* Ensure adherence to Project Plans *Ensure compliance with internal processes/approvals
* Provide regular consolidated updates/inputs to various PowerPoint, Spreadsheet, Word Documents and Products
High School Diploma or above - College/University education a plus
* Minimum of four (4) years US Navy surface engineering mechanical or electrical experience, pay grades E-5 and above
* Must be a U.S. citizen
* Must be able to obtain/ maintain a government security clearance
* Excellent written/verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
* Must be able to effectively communicate with Project Managers, Functional Managers, and Project Stakeholders.
* Ability to work independently.
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Computer programs including MS Project.
* Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
FTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D