This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition: Project Coordinator
Location: San Diego, CA 92127
* Responsible for supporting both networking and application projects as assigned
* Maintain project schedules and prioritization lists
* Manage project work orders and IOs
* Establish and maintain multiple project meeting notices
* Attend project meetings and take/distribute meeting minutes and action items
* Meet with project managers and IT resources to update schedules and reports
* Maintain SharePoint lists, documentation and report libraries
* Manage multiple small projects and deliverables
* Other PM duties as assigned
* In-person interview will be required.
* 3+ years as a project coordinator or project lead is required.
* Highly analytical and EXCEL POWER USER.
* Experience gathering and providing project updates at a program level.
* Highly proficient in MS PROJECT AND SHAREPOINT is also a requirement.
* Results oriented, problem solver.
* Ability to communicate and escalate project issues to management.
* Highly proficient in managing weekly updates per project sites(s), managing budgets, issue resolution. etc.
* Past experience working with multiple stakeholders/highly matrix work environments.
* Ability to aggregate weekly status reports and ensure all internal and contractor staff provide updates.
* Background in Telecommunication and Application projects is highly desired.
* Ability to work with various internal systems to gather data.
* Ability to provide consistent visibility on all active projects.