This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONJohnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
PROJECT COORDINATOR- SIMPLEXGRINNELL
As the leader in the fire protection and security industry, weve been keeping homes and buildings safe for decades. But were always looking for ways to do more. And as we look to make our systems and technologies even smarter and more connected, its vital that we have talented Installation and Service Technicians on hand to make sure our solutions are always at their best.
Our continued success and growth has produced a need for a Project Coordinator in our Secaucus, NJ office.
This is your opportunity to make a contribution to the world around you, to add real value to our customers, and to help us deliver solutions that will have a lasting impact.
* Assist the Operations Manager and Project Managers with coordination, ordering of equipment and scheduling of manpower
* Coordinate delivery of installation documents and drawings
* Order equipment & materials for the project
* Coordinate delivery of equipment to the job site
* Assist in the scheduling of technicians
* Assist in the scheduling of sub-contractors for sub-contractor installed projects
* Coordinate delivery of close-out documents
* Coordination of Permitting Process
* Creation of purchase orders for subcontractors
* Procurement and verification of project schedules
* Tracking of project RFIs, change orders and other pertinent documentation
* Receive, review and process weekly time sheets from field personnel
* Other duties as assigned
REWARDS AND BENEFITS
Well expect a lot from you, but well also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And well always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, youll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
#External WHO WERE LOOKING FOR
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Associates degree preferred
* 3-5 years related experience and general accounting knowledge
* Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and Power Point
* Possess knowledge of purchasing, job costing and project accounting systems
* Team participation & willingness to help others succeed
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Positive attitude, attention to detail and the ability to follow through
* Punctual and Accountable