This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Cherokee Nation Technology Solutions
Silver Spring, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client, the Armed Forces Health Surveillance Branch (AFHSB), strives to be the central epidemiological resource and a global health surveillance proponent for the U.S. Armed Forces. The AFHSB provides timely, relevant, actionable, and comprehensive health surveillance information in order to promote, maintain, and enhance the health of military and military-associated populations.
The AFHSB is seeking a Project Coordinator to aid in its mission.
• Perform highly independent managerial and administrative duties associated with DMTS projects, programs or the operation of an activity
• Assist in planning, coordinating and directing overall project activities and communicates issues to upper management
• Review existing procedures for compliance and formulates new procedures if required
• Monitor, evaluate and resolve problems related to activities assigned
• Knowledgeable in project management methods and tools with proficiency with Microsoft products (i.e. MS Project, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint)
• Knowledgeable in health care and or military information systems preferred.
• Able to effectively communicate relevant project information to customer and superiors and ability to resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
• Able to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully and possesses strong organizational skills
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
• 3+ years of practical experience in a project administration / accounting position
• Preferred: Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) and/or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Apply to Job # 10516 online at www.cherokee-cnts.com
Cherokee Nation Technology Solutions (CNTS) provides technical support services and project support personnel to its defense and civilian agency clients. CNTS specializes in locating hard to find candidates for rapid response requests throughout the country. It provides a tailored management approach for complex government programs and disciplines including information technology, science, engineering, construction, research & development, facilities management, program management, and mission support. Wholly owned by the Cherokee Nation, CNTS is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit the following two sites:
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, click here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf