This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Joining Our Client means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
We are seeking a Project Coordinator to support the Advanced Product Development (R&D) team, focused on technology research and new product development. The Project Coordinator will help execute product development and process-specified activities on early-stage hardware-related R&D projects while also helping to ensure compliance with established Design Control and Project Management processes. The candidate will coordinate project activities for multiple projects composed of small collaborative cross-functional engineering core teams and will also need to interface with other groups within the company and outside vendors and partners. The ideal candidate is a strong and confident communicator able to lead and facilitate meetings, a solid relationship builder, is detail-oriented, and must possess investigative skills (tracking down issues, status, making connections between project/task dependencies).
* Work with each project s Engineering Leader to define and track Project Plans, Risk Management Plans, project budget, and task definitions.
* Support/facilitate team meetings including tracking action items and taking minutes (includes quickly and accurately capturing engineering meeting jargon and discussion even if the material being discussed is outside the candidate s area of expertise).
* Create and update Gantt charts, schedules, and facilitate SCRUM meetings and support Agile project management activities.
* Gather and organize task/status update information from core and extended team members on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
* Monitor and report project status for project milestones, documentation, and deliverables.
* Support project leaders in producing internal-use presentations and reports summarizing and condensing project status and progress for executive management
* Follow-up on purchasing of custom and off-the-shelf components for project-related prototyping efforts to ensure materials arrive on time and that the project schedule and dependent task start/finish times remain accurate.
* Review projects for possible interference/variances to schedule and/or specifications: organize efforts to alleviate bottlenecks.
* Coordinate and follow up on activities of team leader / program manager; represent the team and assigned projects where necessary.
* Closely track Verification and Validation protocols and reports for Regulatory submissions.
* Work with Project Manager on milestone activities including ECO reviews and closure.
* Coordinate design reviews: checklists, presentation, closure items, etc.
* Setup DHF BOM structures; work with project team to make sure document owners update DHFs
* Strong collaboration and direct participation with Regulatory during final preparations for submissions - Issues tracking, last minute changes, liaison with Document Control, chasing approvers
* Bachelor s Degree
* 5+ years of previous related experience desired, medical devices experience preferred
* Additional specialized training in a discipline such as computers and/or planning and scheduling
* Good organizational skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to switch between many different projects quickly
* Passion for executing projects creating robust and reliable products
* Should be highly proficient in Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint
* Proficiency in Agile and SAP a plus
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.