Project Coordinator (TEMP)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Meggitt Defense Systems, Inc (Meggitt Baltimore, Inc.)
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
Project Coordinator supports the Program Managers with coordination of complex projects, proposals and customer communication in the aerospace industry. This would include preparing proposal packages, tracking and reporting project/program status and generating customer reports. The candidate must possess the ability and flexibility to execute all aspects of the position responsibilities.
Coordinate customer project between multiples cells within Meggitt and with the customer.
* Track projects/programs against the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) System
* Team engagement with customer and Meggitt staff on a weekly basis both on technical/material, product, process and deliverables.
* Production schedules delivered weekly internally and to customer; regular customer presentations.
Manage the proposal process from acceptance of solicitations (i.e., RFIs, RFQs, RFPs), through submission and follow up with customers.
* Analyze solicitations, identify all requirements and criteria for evaluation, and prepare a detailed proposal outline.
* Plan proposal and proposal support activities, prepare the master proposal schedule, and manage the proposal preparation process.
* Integrate the efforts of all involved technical, management, contracts, pricing and business staff into the proposal development process.
* Prepare status reports and briefings for management; prepare, present, conduct and participate in reviews at all stages in the proposal.
* Ensure that the proposal conforms to the instructions evaluation criteria, and SOW in the solicitation.
Define document, implement and support continual process improvement for both the project/program management and proposal processes.
Bachelor s degree desired but comparable accomplishments with proposals will be considered.
Minimum of 2-4 years of experience managing complex projects or a similar role.
Prefer knowledge of federal government FRP structure, commercial customer acquisition processes, proposal processes and implementing key lessons learned.
Sales/Marketing experience is a plus
Strong written and verbal communication skills; to include technical writing and editing capabilities.
Strong analytical skills and project data consolidated and presentation experience.
MS Office proficiency in Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint, also Made2Manage
Baltimore, Maryland, United States