Project Coordinator (Translations, Licensing Dept)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Work with ERT s Project Management team to schedule and scope translations projects, and drive completion of translations-related milestones per the schedule.
* Coordinate with translations vendors to deliver work per schedule requirements and defined scope; this includes initiating new projects with the vendor, and tracking status and progress of all assigned projects.
* Review the work product of the translation agency for completeness and escalate and mitigate quality of delivery issues.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Use and troubleshoot internal tools to implement translations into SitePRO and DiaryPRO software.
* Support Quality Control by fixing defects related to translations during the software testing process.
* Represent the Clinical Systems Translations department in client meetings.
* Educate other functional areas and translations vendors on the translations process.
* Evaluate translations processes for continuous improvement, and participate on cross-functional teams to drive improvement initiatives.
* Other duties as assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS NEEDED:
Bachelor s degree, preferably in a language related discipline
* Strong proofreading and attention to detail is required
* Minimum 1-3 years Project Coordination/Project Management experience
* Proven track record for adhering to timelines and being a productive cross-functional team member
* HTML experience
* Ability to troubleshoot software applications
* Familiarity with working in highly-regulated environments is preferred, and working in a Life Science and/or Translations-related industry is a plus
* Familiarity with software development industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.