Project Coordinator 8/18/2016
vTech Solution Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION TITLE: PROJECT COORDINATOR
LOCATION: Washington, DC
DURATION: 13 Months (long term)
The Department of Health (DOH), Center for Policy, Planning and Evaluation (CPPE), Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System (PRAMS) is seeking to hire a project coordinator to perform the following duties, but not limited to:
* Provide overall management of PRAMS.
* Analyze PRAMS data and produce reports and other materials for dissemination.
Project Coordinator- A Project Manager (PM) is an operations professional. He/She is responsible for developing, coordinating and implementing all tasks that relate to a specific project. A general job title, PM can be found in all industries, overseeing all manner of assignment.
The District of Columbia Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System (PRAMS) is a surveillance project of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state health departments. PRAMS collects state-specific, population-based data on maternal attitudes and experiences before, during, and shortly after pregnancy.
REQUIREMENTS - PROJECT MANAGER
The Contractor shall demonstrate knowledge, skills and expertise to conduct the following duties:
* Use efficient project management principles to coordinate and provide oversight of all PRAMS activities.
* Participate in CDC site visits, training programs, and workshops.
* Act as team lead and train PRAMS staff in relevant subjects to include telephone interviewing, Web-CATI, PRAMSsoftware, and human subjects.
* Plan and coordinate PRAMS-related agenda items for and attend Steering Committee meetings.
* Assure state compliance with the PRAMS protocol.
* Oversee the development of the protocol's state-specific sections and state's questionnaire.
* Apply for and obtain Institutional Review Board (IRB) approvals.
* Oversee sampling and data management procedures.
* Manage contracts related to PRAMS, if applicable (e.g., data collection, data management, telephone surveillance, analytic support).
* Participate in the analysis and dissemination of PRAMS data and other special projects related to PRAMS data.
* Link sample data (Births, Deaths, and other special project data) to PRAMS survey data.
The Contractor shall provide sufficient evidence demonstrating a minimum of 3 years' possessing the levels of qualifications and experience listed in the following areas:
Knowledge of Surveillance System Project Management
* Ability to think logically, analyze problems, and follow systematic procedures
* Successful demonstration of Project Management of program activities that were on-time, within budget and/ or exceeded expectations
* Ability to develop comprehensive reports and recommendations
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
* Proficient in SAS, SPSS,and/or R, (SAS preferred) as well asMicrosoft Word and Excel
* Ability to write, proof, and troubleshoot SAS or SPSS coding
* Ability to process and manipulate raw datasets utilizing SAS, SPSS, and/ or R, Microsoft Excel, (SAS Preferred)
* Knowledge of program evaluation strategies and tools