Project Design Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is the nation's leading distributor of food service equipment and supplies. They combine technological expertise and dedication to provide the best experience for both their clients and employees. They have over 56,000 clients and are looking for Project Design Managers to join their rapidly growing territory.
We're looking for design professionals with strong food equipment skills and experience working in the food service industry. Successful candidates will have a hunter's mentality and passion to grow new business and keep existing business happy.
* Travel throughout territory to all current customers and prospective clients
* Display and demonstrate products using samples and catalogs to emphasize features and benefits on sales calls
* Acts as a consultant to provide advice and guidance to customers in relation to their requirements
* 3+ years of business to business foodservice equipment project design management experience
* Ability to learn broad and specific knowledge of the organization's products, services and marketing techniques is required
* Must possess excellent customer service skills
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
* Reliable transportation
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
* $75,000- $80,000 base salary with bonuses and incentives
* Top producers are making $200,000+
* Full benefits including dental, vision and 401K plan
* Life insurance plan (company paid)
* B2B Food Service Project Design Management Experience : 3 years