Project Engineer - Aerospace experience - PMP - AS9100 experience 8/23/2016
New Berlin, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: PROJECT ENGINEER- AEROSPACE EXPERIENCE - PMP - AS9100 EXPERIENCE - DIRECT HIRE / FULL TIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: NEW BERLIN, WI
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
* Bachelors in Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical or Industrial Engineering
* PMP certification is a plus OR
* In depth understanding of Microsoft Project and Microsoft PowerPoint
* Experience in AS9100C environment is a plus
* Product development experience
* Knowledge of Aircraft interior architecture with a working knowledge of Boeing, Airbus requirements
* Good verbal and written communications skills
* Good presentation skills
* Prepare detailed project/program schedules along with budgeting and resource requirements for aircraft Lighting & Integrated Systems for commercial aircraft.
* Translates customer, industry and AS9100C requirements into technical specifications.
* Acts as liaison between Program Manager and engineering. Represents engineering in meetings with customers.
* Participates in design reviews with internal and external customers.
* Directs preparation of appropriate documentation for assigned projects.
* Provides technical and project management leadership to a small group of temporarily assigned engineers and technicians.
* Ensures successful completion of the assigned project phase within the budgeted time and cost constraints.
* Participates in defining engineering approaches, and in planning and scheduling work.
* Performs other related duties as required.
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace or Industrial Engineering from four-year College or University.