Project Engineer 8/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Project Engineer needed for in Columbus, KS
This position supports the Project Manager in managing the daily activities and issues related to completing a construction project, including overall project planning, scheduling, project cost accounting, quality control, contract administration, safety management, labor and equipment resources, and owner and architect relationships.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Construction Science, Construction Technology or Construction Management
* a Valid driver's license with clean driving record
* Excellent organizational skills and enjoyment working in a fast paced environment
* Willing to learn!
* Health and Dental Insurance
* Life Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement plan with match
* Paid time off
* Holiday pay
* Paid education opportunities
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FOR THIS POSITION:
* Company provided cell phone
Please apply by submitting your resume. Project list and cover letter. Thank you.