This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Margi Marsh Recruitment
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis Project Engineer will be responsible for:
* Contributing to & managing projects throughout the complete life cycle including Concept, Design, Development and Implementation
* Project milestones, timing, and objectives for Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery
* Researching, developing and implementing new processes and technologies as required by product design and others
* Analyzing, testing and executing countermeasures by utilizing problem solving methodologies
This Project Engineer will excel in:
* Achieving project objectives
* Leading cross functional teams
* Practicing Lean Manufacturing concepts in the business and manufacturing environs
* Learning, adapting, implementing new ideas and will be rewarded on these capabilities
This Project Engineer will have:
* 5-7years in a high volume manufacturing environment (automotive preferred)
* Tooling & Gage Design, Process, and G & M Coding experience with demonstrated proficiency
* Hands on experience in a machining environment with demonstrated excellence and creativity
* Automation design for material handling and gaging, machine tool selection
* Creo 3D Modeling
* Project Management
This opportunity will make you 1 of 8 Project Engineers in a continuous manufacturing environment of 400,000+ sq ft and 800+ employees. Fast paced, a shared sense of "together everyone achieves more", and a fun work culture - Work Hard, Play Hard
Contact me now to discuss your future.