This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
Vanir Construction Management, Inc.
Greenwood Village, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Vanir Construction Management, Inc. has been exceeding client expectations for 35 years. Our progressive growth and quality of service has led Vanir to become consistently ranked among the top construction management firms in the nation by Engineering News-Record. As we continue growing into new areas and markets, our focus is to maintain a team of creative, ambitious, and visionary individuals. We are currently recruiting to fill the following position:
Reports to Construction Manager, Project Manager, or assigned project leadership. Provide project technical support in the areas of evaluation, coordination, and distribution of project specific information, authorizations, project performance, and status. Maintain current documentation to insure project data, compliance, budget, and schedule. Exercises discretion and independent judgment on a regular basis to perform tasks in furtherance of organization and client needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Functional knowledge of contracts, drawings, estimates, and specifications to evaluate and ensure relation and compliance to project requirements
* Assist with project cost and schedule management
* Obtain and maintain data, information, communications, and approvals required by project and company requirements between owner, architects, engineers, contractors/subcontractors, or other project related entities
* Maintain document and project controls systems and procedures. Monitors, evaluates and ensures compliance with systems and procedures.
* Participate in project meetings to include documentation, administration, and tracking of relevant information and statuses
* Evaluates, tracks, and ensures contractor, architect, engineer, and provider contractual requirements on areas of safety, performance, project staff, and equipment for project leadership
* Performs independent analysis and evaluation of change orders and provides recommendations to project leadership
* Project closeout to ensure punch list resolution and to secure guarantees, warranties, as-builts, and related provisions for project leadership and handover to owner entities
* Provide all services and objectives to ensure the quality of Vanir s services
* Perform other duties as required
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Construction Management. Entry level to 5 years of experience in construction, engineering or combined internships.
* Should possess knowledge and application of construction estimating, cost, project controls/scheduling, documentation, engineering and construction principles, techniques, applications, and practices
* Understanding of contracts, documents, drawings, and specifications
* Basic understanding and application of accounting, cost, administrative, and personnel interaction in professional settings
* Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite products, and experience with project related systems such as Prolog, Sure Track, and Primavera
* Ability to represent Vanir and related entities in a professional manner at all times to ensure company policies and procedures as well as compliance to all applicable laws and regulations
HOW TO APPLY:
If you're interested in working for Vanir Construction Management, Inc., please visit our website to learn more and to apply online at www.vanir.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Contact Email: email@example.com
We Participate in E-Verify.