This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
Campbell Soup Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONIMAGINE...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Supervises the installation of all Engineering projects pursuant to project requirements. Responsible for schedules, approvals, cost control, development of proposals and functional descriptions, inspections, testing, start up, training requirements for new installations including operating instructions and maintenance manuals. Coordinate and review contractor and vendor activity and interface with headquarters personnel as required insuring all Company standards are maintained. Periodically reviews technology advancements and system improvements to provide a competitive advantage in the marketplace through continued education, seminars and trade shows.
* Investigates problems and requirements of assigned projects. Collects and evaluates data. Coordinates activities and efforts with other team members. Develops plans and schedules for project work.
* Takes initiative to develop new approaches and solutions. Participates in defining engineering standards. Provides technical leadership for areas of responsibility. Have functional and technical responsibilities across multiple engineering disciplines.
* Manage projects that could range from $1,000,000 to $5,000,000. Level responsibilities range from having a participative role in the management of capital dollars associated with authorized projects to playing a major role in the effective management of these capital funds.
* Written communications are clear, concise and convey the relevant information associated with assigned task. Capable of providing presentations and conveying difficult information to other professionals, operations and supervisory personnel. Utilizes available technology to convey information in a timely and effective manner. Communicates with outside vendors and suppliers. Can represent company to professional organizations.
* Coordinate activities to successfully complete building expansion and equipment installation to support new manufacturing initiative. Resolve complex scheduling and technical issues with multi-trade contractors, construction managers, equipment fabricators, design engineering firms, and Company representatives. Oversee and approve all aspects of design and installation, scheduling, and capital funds.
* Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety, reliability and throughput;
* Bachelors Degree required; discipline in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering preferred; MS/MBA - desired
* 5 to 7 years of relevant experience required
* Auto Cad a plus
* Experience and passion for introduction new techniques (i.e. change agent) a plus
* Office and plant environment
* Less than 5% travel
* Willingness to work off-shifts
THE COMPANY IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR EMPLOYEES AND APPLICANTS IN ALL ASPECTS OF THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP, WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, CITIZENSHIP, MARITAL STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, DISABILITY, AGE, RELIGION OR ANY OTHER CLASSIFICATION PROTECTED BY LAW.
IN THAT REGARD, U.S. APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES ARE PROTECTED FROM DISCRIMINATION BASED ON CERTAIN CATEGORIES PROTECTED BY FEDERAL LAW. CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.