This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PROJECT ENGINEER
Full Time - Direct
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB :
Oversee development of engineering design data within budget in accordance with FAA, customer and BRICE MFG. standards of quality, while providing technical guidance to assigned design engineers, and providing schedules and budgets in support of various \\"HAECO Americas\\" engineering programs.
1. Provide technical support, supervision and guidance to engineering personnel of various disciplines for engineering programs in which HAECO is involved.
2. Develop well defined HAECO statements of work from limited customer-provided specification information and aircraft surveys.
3. Provide man-hour estimates, project management and accountability of projects undertaken by the Engineering Department and coordinate the program requirements with the Engineering Manager.
4. Research and review engineering data (drawings, reports, manuals, etc.) defining aircraft structure or systems to determine the most efficient method of modification or alteration.
5. Develop and produce design data required for the proper manufacture, assembly and installation of aircraft modifications and components.
6. Develop preliminary engineering analysis necessary to substantiate aircraft modifications.
7. Review and check the design data produced by design engineers.
8. Interface with other HAECO departments to ensure customer & Company requirements are met.
9. Support various design review meetings with customers.
10. Provide technical support to Production during the manufacturing and installation phases of Company developed designs.
1. Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related scientific field. Master's Degree in Engineering or MBA preferred.
2. Five (5) years experience (min) in aircraft/aerospace engineering design field. Must have Boeing aircraft experience.
3. Minimum three (3) years experience utilizing AutoCAD (Release 13 or later version, or comparable PC based CAD program) with obvious and demonstrable proficiency.
4. Must possess knowledge of FAA regulations, certification processes and related requirements. DER or DER candidate preferred, or must meet requirements of establishing FAA DER candidacy.
5. Must possess comprehensive knowledge of standard aircraft components, materials, fabrication practices, aviation hardware and proper applications in design. As required, must also possess knowledge of engineering principles used in stress analysis, finite element modeling (FEM), 3D computer modeling, Electrical Load Analyses and other analytical substantiation techniques.
6. Must possess extensive knowledge of personal computer systems with Microsoft Office & Microsoft Project, Solidworks or 3-D CAD
7. Must be able to travel both domestically and internationally as needed.
8. Must be able to conduct effectively estimate, budget, schedule and forecast engineering tasks.
9. Must have extensive knowledge of the use and application of aircraft technical data such as engineering drawings, SRM's, MM's, SB's, IPC's, WD's, etc.
10. Must possess excellent oral, written, and organizational skills, and be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
11. Must be a self starter, highly motivated and be able to work under pressure with a minimum level of supervision.