This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us:
Dynaelectric Oregon is a wholly-owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world s leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Since 1938, Dynaelectric, formerly Grasie Electric, has dedicated itself to providing specialized electrical services to customers and contractors in the Portland area and across the Pacific Northwest.
Job Title: -- Project Engineer/Project Assistant for our Portland Metro site
Job Summary: --
Dynalectric is hiring for a Construction Project Engineer for our Portland Metro site. This position is responsible for, but not limited to, assisting the Project Manager in the following:
* Document Control
* Process and track RFIs and Submittals
* Cost Tracking
* Estimating, developing bid proposals, and project scheduling
* Processing change orders
* Processing purchase requests and ordering project materials and equipment
* Communicating and tracking equipment quotes, billing and lead times with vendors and clients
* Project site meetings, on-site project reviews to maximize project productivity and safety
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills with vendors, clients and potential clients.
* Detailed-oriented with strong organizational skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to handle multiple responsibilities, task and projects on an ongoing basis.
* Ability to prioritize with strong time management skills.
* CEM Degree Preferred
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled