This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
The Carlisle Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is a leading consumer packaged food company, headquartered in North America. With operations across the US and in Canada, Mexico and the UK. They make high quality, great tasting, nutritious and innovative food products and are proud of their leading national brands.
We are working directly with their Bakery Products Group. They have retained our services to help them fill a key position for them in their flagship location, a Project Engineering Manager.
This role will be responsible for providing engineering and technical support to plant operations and sales. It involves implementing new processes, new products and equipment while striving to achieve reduction in overall manufacturing costs.
This is a highly visible position within this half a billion dollar operation and will be a role that will lead to other promotional roles in the future. Don't miss out on this role.
* BSdegree in Engineering
* 5-10 yrs of experience in manufacturing plants (food preferred) with knowledge of facilities and equipment
* Strong management and leadership experience
* Excellent written and Communication skills
* Background with Continuous Improvement and Six Sigma
* Controls Systems experience including PLC's
* Experience managing capital projects