Project Engineer Software Engineering
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONProject Engineer (Software Engineering)Job ID:
Project Engineer (Software Engineering) - Clifton, NJ Job ID:
SIS20160109-13898 Job Description:* The individual will work in Software Engineering (SWE) and will provide program level Project Engineering activities for Engineering.
* Plan, schedule, and monitor cost-plus programs utilizing the company's Earned Value Management process.* Work with engineers in order to develop a Microsoft Project schedule and inch-stones that addresses all aspects of the program development.
* Establish the earned value method for tasks and then track and report to those tasks.* Use Earned Value Management and meaningful metrics or quantitative techniques to manage cost, schedule, scope and performance.* Work with the engineers, identify and mitigate, and manages risks during the program lifecycle.
* Establish and gather cost metrics.* Gather and report weekly status to project schedule and inch-stones.* Generate monthly Earned Value reports and Estimates to Complete.* Work with engineers to develop estimates based on cost metrics. Qualifications:* Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, General Business Management or Business Administration
* GPA of 3.0 or greater required Preferred Additional Skills:* Microsoft Office Suite; especially Project and Excel.
* Knowledge of Earned Value management. Security:
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain security clearances. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise Engineering Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - NJ - Clifton .