Project Engineer 8/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Hi this is Harshal from Technosoft Engineering Solutions, Inc., We have an urgent requirement for one of Direct client. Please go through the job description below and revert back if it would be of your interest
Job Title: Sr Project Engineer - Trailer Products
Location: Troy, MI
* The primary responsibility is to design, develop, test, applicate and production release axle and suspension products for trailer systems. This person will interface with customers, suppliers, test labs, production manufacturing facilities, and several internalengineering groups (truck axles, brakes, vehicle dynamics, analytical mechanics, experimental mechanics, materials, etc).
For consideration, candidates must meet the following requirements:
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
* Perform engineering analysis necessary for the production design, application and testing of axle/suspension components and systems. This will include the use of CAE tools such as Pro/Engineer and Pro/Mechanica.
* Manage all aspects of engineering products according to customer requirements with focus on coordinating project timing, costs, test plans and prototype builds. Work with designers to release detailed drawing packages.
* Establish good working relationships with team members, outside suppliers, customers and various internal groups.
* Provide leadership and mentoring for less experienced engineering staff.
* Identify, verify and implement solutions to warranty or quality problems that affect product performance.
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering is a must.
* 8 years of direct, practical experience including with trailer products and systems and with axle, suspension integration
* Design experience with structural components (forgings, castings, weldments) is highly preferred.
* Extremely good communication skills of all types are a must
* Well versed with all MS Windows software
* Excellent understanding of static analysis, fatigue analysis and familiar with fundamentals of dynamic and kinematic studies
* Knowledge and understanding of vehicle dynamics is preferred.