Project Engineer, Vitreous New Product Integration - Sheboygan, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONProject Engineer, Vitreous New Product Integration - Sheboygan, WI
As Project Engineer, Vitreous New Product Integration, you will solve unique challenges as part of a cross functional New Product Development team. You will see your work realized from concept to market.
You will be a key player representing manufacturing with the following Vitreous Operations responsibilities:
* Operations lead on a cross functional new product development team, with responsibility for Operations project management
* Develop new product designs from concepts to approved CAD models in collaboration with Industrial Design and Product Engineering
* Industrialize products from print to production; prepare detailed development/test plans, establish measurement systems, solve problems, and report results
* Coordinate the development and plant integration of quality management documents for new products
* Provide technical support for advanced development projects related to design/process, problem solving, special department assignments
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
* A Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited engineering program is required
* 5 years of experience in manufacturing engineering or new product development
Additional skills sought include:
* Prior experience of sanitary ware design and manufacturing
* Experience with product design and process control
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Travel to production sites in the U.S. and Internationally approximately 20%
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.