Project Engineer - Wastewater
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Our Freehold, NJ office is currently looking to add a Wastewater Engineer to take the next step in their career to lead Wastewater projects and mentor junior technical staff.
* Maintains liaison with individuals outside the firm.
* Reviews and analyzes a variety of engineering data to determine requirements to meet engineering objectives.
* Performs non-routine and complex assignments involving responsibility for planning and conducting a complete project of relatively limited scope or a portion of a larger and more-diverse project.
* Applies intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principals and practices in broad areas of assignment and related fields.
* Calculates cost and determines feasibility of project based on analysis of collected data.
* Prepares or directs preparation and modification of reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, environmental impact studies, and designs for project.
* Responsible for acting independently on technical matters within his or her fields of demonstrated competency.
* Originates and applies new and unique methods and procedures.
* Supplies technical advice and counsel to other professionals.
* Under technical and administrative direction, plans, conducts and directs engineering projects of small to intermediate scale which have unique or controversial problems.
* Outlines design objectives, requirements and design approaches.
* Calculates design data; prepares layouts, detailed specifications, equipment lists, estimates and procedures.
* With approval of supervisor, uses advanced techniques and the modification and extension of theories, precepts and practices of a specialized field, related sciences and disciplines.
* Receives objectives and technical advice from supervisor.
* Compiles and computes a variety of engineering data.
* B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering required.
* 5-10 years experience in the design, permitting and construction management of wastewater projects.
* Successful candidate will show strong design and management of large wastewater projects.
* Prior experience as a technical lead to less experienced engineers.
* Working knowledge of AutoCAD, BIM, WaterGEMS a plus.
* PE or ability to obtain within one-year required..