- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Project Engineering Co-Op (June 2017)
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Fox Valley, WI
BNA & BHP Operations
Campus Relations Team
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
English | Spanish
Find your Spark at Bemis!
Our Plant Project Engineering Co-ops will provide Engineering (Electrical and/or Mechanical) and Technical support to maintenance and production personnel in a manufacturing environment. This position will be a member of the plant engineering team who will complete individual and team projects as needed. Past co-ops have installed retrofitted components to existing machines, helped install new capital equipment, built entirely new mezzanine structures from scratch, and engineered guards and levers to improve the safety of the plant for its employees.
* Appleton, WI
* Oshkosh, WI (multiple locations)
* New London, WI
* Mankato, MN
Pursuing a bachelor"s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Target Grade Levels: Junior, Senior
Minimum GPA: 3.0
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, to work with manufacturing operations personnel.
* Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Must have strong time management skills.
* General knowledge of computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.