Project Engineering Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Judge Direct Placement
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Judge Group is currently seeking a degreed Project Engineering Manager for a large food manufacturer located in Maryland.
* Develops, maintains and prepares reports associated with Plant production performance
* Identifies key production issues, trends and reports results to Management, Salaried and Hourly personnel on a regular basis
* Seeks to drive Plant performance to greater productivity levels
* Develops material labor cost standards and estimates
* Works with New Product implementation team on the development of production throughputs waste and costs
* Assists in the development evaluation of Capital projects and other cost improvement projects
* Ensures workflow of employees is proper and effective
* Ensures processes and procedures are proper and effective
* Provides maintenance and upgrades of production data systems
* Supports various concerns and levels of employees throughout Plant with data requirements and guidance
* Performs special projects studies as assigned
* Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering discipline
* 3-8years of related work experience (including exposure to production costs and downtime tracking)
* Demonstrated application of various industrial engineering techniques
* Working knowledge of Plant food manufacturing
* Ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision and capable of handling /prioritizing several tasks at once
* Extremely detail and deadline oriented
* Proven project management work in a manufacturing environment
* Excellent communication skills with ability to interact positively with all levels of salaried and hourly workforces
* Ability to travel
The Judge Group is a privately-owned, leading professional services firm, providing technology, talent and learning solutions to businesses around the globe. Judge's expertise is positioned at the crossroads of people and technology - two of the most important aspects of successful business today. Our solutions are successfully delivered through a workforce of 4,500+ professionals and an international network of more than 30 practice offices. The Judge Group prides itself on delivering services of exceptional quality and value while upholding our commitment to customer service.