This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTop ENR seeks Project Executive in several locations due to expansion. Must have recent experience on the "GC side". Large project experience, over 50MM. Projects range from 50-300MM.
* Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 10years of general contracting experience
* Each set of projects has specific characteristics regarding size, complexity, sector etc, which dictate the precise years of experience and industry knowledge necessary for success, above and beyond general construction knowledge and experience.
* Candidate must possess Core Values: Passion, Integrity, Hard Work and Professionalism.
* Takes initiative.
* Strong team building skills.
* High sense of urgency.
* Committed to excellence.
* Effective communication skills.
* Capable of dealing with ambiguity and tight work oversight.
* Leadership capabilities that motivate staff to exceed expectations.
* Excellent business judgment to consistently analyze and execute financialtrade-offs which frequently involve dealing with incomplete data and ambiguity.
* Superior problem-solving skills together with the ability to confidently and decisively take action necessary to achieve strong project closeouts while maintaining positive team relations.
* The ability to constantly multi-task and handle competing priorities between our company's business needs, organizational issues, and sound customer relations.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail evidenced by a strong command of all applicable contract and legal provisions impacting profitability on assigned projects.
* Judgment to know when to appropriately escalate issues up the chain of command.
* Excellent diplomatic and communication skills, able to interact effectively with senior management, and the ability to handle and resolve conflict effectively in a firm but fair manner.
* Ability to develop the confidence of clients to gain future project awards.