Project Financial Analyst II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Cobham Integrated Electronic Solutions Lansdale
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Cobham is seeking a Project Financial Analyst II that will be responsible for financial planning and analysis within a government contracts environment, including developing plans and monitoring program performance against cost and schedule goals for a mid-size program or a group of smaller programs. You will be analyzing and provide report variances to the plan and preparing revised forecasts for review by higher level administrators and program management. This position is ideal for those looking for a great team environment with career opportunity for growth. This position is located in Lansdale, PA.
* Develops program plans and performance measurement reports which satisfy company and customer requirements for program status and cost collection.
* Utilizes program planning systems to monitor performance. Identifies implication of schedule variances and suggests appropriate workaround recovery plans.
* Prepare proposals in accordance with company policy, customer requirements, and government regulations.
* Analyzes historical program performance data to develop cost and schedule estimates in response to requests for proposal submissions.
* Prepare supporting data to be used in proposal fact finding, audits and negotiations.
* Utilizes and adapts automated data collection and reporting systems and techniques to monitor program spending against the current forecast. Can prepare variance analysis and assess impact for future proposals.
* Develops work breakdown structures and task codes. Develops time phased expenditure plans.
* Will also provide back-up for the financial budgeting and reporting function, utilizing an on-line data collection and reporting tool.
* Bachelor's Degree.
* 3 years experience working in Finance or recent MBA/MS Finance graduate.
* MS Office Intermediate to Advance.
* In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be eligible to obtain and maintain security clearance, which requires USA Citizenship.
* Bachelors Degree in Finance.
* Experience in financial planning and analysis.
* Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
* Experience using Oracle or other ERP system.
* Experience within a DOD contracting environment.
* Scheduling experience utilizing MS Project.
* Must possess excellent analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills, in addition to the ability to think creatively.
Cobham's values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And its the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
See all of our latest opportunities at www.cobham.com/careers or follow us on our LinkedIn page at www.linkedin.com/company/cobham
To be considered you must apply by going to www.cobham.com/careers
Job Category: Finance
Primary Location: US-Pennsylvania-Lansdale
Organization: Cobham Integrated Electronic Solutions Lansdale
Recruiter: Carl Richards