Project Lead - Global Securities Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONA leading investment bank is seeking an AVP level candidate who can take on this exciting role as a Project Execution Lead. The right person will interact with Operations teams across multiple locations while working across various business areas. He/she will provide Operations support for new strategic and regulatory changes, project management, and service optimization. This role offers the opportunity to lead many major, full cycle projects related to market and regulatory operational changes.
* Lead multiple projects through complete lifecycle from ideation to execution, in particular, market and regulatory operational changes
* Understand various business requirements from senior leaders and work with technology, operations, and risk partners to ensure projects are aligned to the requirements
* Create project governance, managing cost/time estimates and tracking schedules, milestones and critical timelines from inception to delivery
* Conduct deep dive reviews into existing processes and controls
* Main contributor to strategy design and change initiatives
* Analyze and identify possible risks and issues that could impact delivery of projects, and work to resolve them
* Ensure that project work is compliant with documented standards, templates, and frameworks
* Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university
* 7+ years financial services experience, specifically a deep knowledge of Securities Operations
* Knowledge of the global regulatory landscape impacting the financial services industry
* Project management skills with a proven track record of successful results and outcomes
* Ability to translate regulatory and business requirements into functional requirements and processes
* Business Engineering, Process Mapping, and Continuous Process Improvements skills, six-sigma certification is preferred
* Strong analytical, business case creation, financial management, document review, writing and presentation skills and communication presentation skills
* Experience dealing with senior business leaders and other senior stakeholders; Excellent team leader