Project Lead - Mortgage Servicing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Mount Laurel, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: Project Lead - Mortgage Servicing
LOCATION: Mount Laurel, NJ
TYPE: Contract - 12 Months
Partner's Consulting recruits for positions that allow our consultants to make a positive impact and opportunity for growth at exciting, high-level organizations. Our consultants enjoy flexibility, competitive pay, and the ability to be part of an awesome, award-winning company with a progressive work culture.
Our client is looking for a Project Lead to lead and participate on multiple technology, process improvement, client or vendor projects related to Mortgage Servicing.
* Partners with Stakeholders, including Business Leaders/ SME's, IT, clients/ investors and vendors to define project goals, timelines and required resources.
* Plans and facilitates meetings, and ensures meeting minutes and action items are distributed timely.
* Actively participates as a core member on assigned projects.
* Responsible for identifying and reducing costs and risks where possible through the evaluation of current business methods and processes, analysis, trending and the promotion of technological resources.
* Leads the process of documenting current process/ systems and gathers and documents business and functional specifications for new or modified business processes/ systems.
* Prepares impact analysis identifying how change will impact policies, procedures, people and systems.
* Performs operational risk assessment at initial change review and pre-implementation release to identify potential risks and anticipated points for resistance; develops recommendations to mitigate and address concerns.
* Develops and maintains detailed projected plans and issues logs, routinely providing updates to the department manager on project issues, plans and directions.
* Coordinates and assists with User Acceptance Testing by developing and monitoring test strategies/ plans and testing results.
* Responsible for the development of Access databases.
* Analyzes requirements, develops and produces reports using various query building and report writing software to streamline processes and to ensure compliance with procedures and investor guidelines.
* Able to become an SME on company data repository, query tools, business processes and servicing systems.
* Gathers and documents procedure requirements from functional user groups and then develops and maintains Visual Basic code to automate redundant processes.
* Assists in the development of training initiatives and provides support of various mortgage servicing software to other Business Analysts in Servicing.
* Bachelor's Degree, in Finance, Information Technology or Business Management.
* 3 - 5years of experience in a Project Management or a leadership capacity required.
* Experience in Mortgage Servicing preferred.
* Experience in Information Technology or Management Information Systems preferred.
* Intermediate to advanced skills with Access and query building software.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
* Proficiency with Mortgage Servicing Platforms (e.g. Black Knight, LPS, etc.) preferred.
* Intermediate to advanced Visual Basic or other programming languages preferred.
* Knowledge of SQL preferred.
_Partner's Consulting is a reputable, Nationally Certified Women Owned Business Enterprise Information Technology Consulting and Recruiting firm based in the Philadelphia area. We have built personal relationships with our clients over the years, and work directly with hiring managers on all our open positions. Our core values are focused on the highest level of professional dedication to our client's requirements coupled with our desire to partner for joint success. If you have any questions or concerns about the posting above, please contact us at www.partners-consulting.com._