Project Leader Job
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
Christiana Care Health System
New Castle, DE
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
This role will provide the function of Testing Lead for the Population Health Team.
Plans, directs, controls and implements the assigned work related to all Testing. This includes, but is not limited to, development of test plans, use cases and test scripts for all Population Health testing.
Develops the plans/procedures and directs the efforts to ensure satisfactory ongoing Testing for Population Health. This includes facilitation of testing review meetings, integration with appropriate analysts for testing data and coordination and reporting testing status using current Population Health tools.
Identifies and defines the information management needs of the various assigned areas within the CCHS.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Identifies, plans and conducts all testing relative to Population Health. This includes develops and recommends solutions/alternatives for Testing processes to appropriate management.
* Develops and obtains approval of all related plans for Testing.
* Conducts all aspects of assigned projects, on time and within budget. Coordinates/leads the efforts of assigned project members in all project endeavors including the implementation and ongoing support of assigned projects.
* Maintains effective lines of communications and relationships within Information Services, and within the assigned Hospital areas of responsibilities.
* Identifies and pursues opportunities for continuing professional development to increase understanding of assigned areas, computer technology and other relative areas (e.g. government regulations).
* Assists I.S. management in conducting special studies and other administrative and operational duties, as assigned.
* Provides input on the assigned project members performance to their management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelors degree or commensurate experience in a discipline related to the assigned area
* At least eight years of combined project management, data processing and system analysis experience
* A master's degree is preferred
* Knowledge of the structured systems development life cycle (SSDLC) process and project management controls, techniques and reporting
* Knowledge of hospital applications within computer environments
* Skill in analyzing, interpreting and solving business problems
* Skill in developing proposals for hardware and software
* Skill in developing detail work plans
* Skill in directing project tasks of project team members
* Ability to translate business problems into practical information system alternatives
* Ability to identify key elements of an assignment, anticipate potential problems and take steps to avoid them
WORK SHIFT: Day shift, No Rotation
POSITION TYPE: Information Technology
JOB REQUISITION #: 38196BR
ABOUT US: Christiana Care Health System is an Award Winning Warrior Friendly Business.
Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: Project Manager, Testing, Systems Analyst, Technology Apply now
* Apply now
* Please wait...
Christiana Care Health System is proud to be an equal opportunity employer whose staff is representative of its community, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.