Project Leader / Specialist / Associate General
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
* Lead Integrated Target Model (ITM) design & coding, requirement gathering, technical specification, and testing for Investment Efficiency team.
* Lead interface to various teams such as RSW, Cycle Planning, PD Resource Management, and software supplier to ensure seamless software interaction, integration and migration.
* Track all ITM issues; manage change control process to implement resolution; and administrator internal software release cadence
* Lead cross functional meetings to review and evaluate model updates in preparation of senior management approval forums
* Develop and implement business processes to support Target Setting objectives
* Programming or software development experience in a current software development environment
* Strong MS Office skills including advanced Excel knowledge (macro)
* IT discipline
* Investment efficiency modeling experience
* Understanding of Target Setting discipline highly desired
* Familiarity with Planisware desired
BS in an Engineering or IT discipline
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.