Project Management Assistant 8/31/2016
EagleView Technologies & Pictometry
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY With locations in Bothell, WA and Rochester, NY, EAGLEVIEW TECHNOLOGIES is a lively and fast-growing Inc. 500 technology company offering full technology solutions in the GIS, measurement and analytical space. We specialize in high-resolution aerial photography, automated 3D measurement technologies and overall software solutions for government, insurance, construction and infrastructure customers. Our patented processes combined with the power of Pictometry image technology have changed the way these industries do business and resulted in them clamoring for more.
We're looking for a multitasking, team player to join our team as a PROJECT MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT. Our collaborative and dynamic group is responsible for working with Project Managers to complete projects and tasks across the Operations Department. It's an important role where the details matter and things are constantly changing. If you are interested in a position where you can combine your excellent organization and planning skills please apply below!
* Review and disseminate contracts throughout the Operations Team.
* Create and maintain records in Pictometry's Management System.
* Review, Analyze and Build Re-Flies for all Capture Products
* Monitor the handoff process and ensure all deliverables are shipped
* Review Environmental Alerts for resolution and escalation
* Act as a primary contact for other Pictometry Departments for status related updates
* Assist with non-flight contracts with the potential for territory responsibilities
* Provide GIS support and analysis for special projects
* Obtain, convert and analyze customer elevation data
* QA/QC all elevation data prior to reaching Processing
* Provide backup support to the Flight Planning team
* Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* BA/BS in Geography, GIS, Technical Writing, Communications, Business or related topics strongly preferred or equivalent work experience
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
EagleView(R) Technologies offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.