Project Management Coordinator 9/2/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PROJECT MANAGEMENT
* Support Manager and Director to update and revise New Launch timelines for regular goods and kits.
* Support Manager to update and revise GWP and kit timelines.
* Provide strategic insight and proposals for process improvements and/or changes to meet the rapid growth of the business in each channel and/or market.
* Assist Manager to support process, procedures and timelines with follow through on action items.
* Build and maintain strong partnerships with each cross functional team to support the Project Management process and organization.
* Escalate issue and concerns to Manager in a timely manner.
* Build subject matter expertise on various product sets, in order to consult on company-wide initiatives; and
* Support a variety of project-related activities, both administrative and non-administrative in nature, as the need arises. Examples include: scheduling / coordinating meetings, preparing presentation materials and helping to gather and document requirements.
* Partner with Purchasing Coordinator to ensure that POs are issued in a timely manner and delivered as committed.
* Partner with the Inventory Coordinator to review inventory requirements/reservations for programs
* Support Manager and Director to revise schedules considering customer service needs, capacity, and material availability.
* Communicate shipment date changes to Purchasing when required from communication from Sales Support.
* Manage and provide updates from QA and Regulatory team for timely submission and approvals.
* Manage and track sample with Sales Support.
* Escalate to Manager when requests exceed allocation.
* Assist the Project Manager
* Status of incoming products and/or components in partnership with Purchasing.
* Status of products/kit assembly, ASN's (QVC) and shipments by channel for each warehouse.
* Assist the Project Manager
* Update project timelines, track progress of projects, elevate or escalate risks or gaps as appropriate, and assist in the follow up and close out of tasks. Update or adjust project plans as needed.
* Revise and maintain weekly reports for issuance to cross functional teams.
TO QUALIFY FOR THIS ROLE, WE REQUIRE NO LESS THAN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
* Bachelor's Degree in business, project management, operations, supply chain or related field
* Specialized training in Project Management and/or no less than 1 year of relevant work experience in project management
QUALIFICATIONS ALSO INCLUDE:
* Ability to multitask well
* Outstanding organization skills
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to cultivate positive working relationships across (as well as up and down) a variety of functional teams
* Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to gather and analyze information (and ability to succinctly summarize or roll up those details)
* Agile, flexible and comfortable keeping up with a fast-paced environment
* Knowledge of project management tools but not required i.e. Smartsheet
* Microsoft Office proficiency to include a in depth knowledge of Excel i.e. formulas, v look ups
LAURA GELLER BEAUTY is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
* New York, NY
* Project Management: 1 year
* supply chain: 1 year