Project Management Office Analyst - Finance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID:
PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE ANALYST - FINANCE
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
This is a permanent role within the Americas COO / Program Management Office team for Finance Change.
The Americas COO / Program Management Office team is responsible for:
* Resource management (headcount, leavers, joiners, on/off boarding, seating, etc.)
* Communications (townhalls, newsletters, etc.)
* Management support (presentations, ad-hoc queries, regional updates, etc.)
* Annual planning (book of work definition, budget, resource planning)
* Americas portfolio management (status reporting, financial reporting, RAID, etc.)
The Americas COO / Program Management Office Analyst role will support all aspect of the COO / PMO team including:
* Resource Management:
* Work with hiring managers, Lateral Recruitment / Contractor Desk and HR to facilitate on and off-boarding of resources
* Ensure adherence to on/off-boarding processes (including ongoing adjustments / enhancements as required)
* Monthly headcount reporting including up to date view of planned hires, leavers, accurate headcount and OE
* Manage seating capacity and assignment for Finance Change
* Organize Finance Change America s town halls
* Provide updates into Global COO team for global town halls
* Organize and manage communication to regional team
* Management Support:
* Create management presentations
* Address ad-hoc queries and provide any regional updates
* Annual planning:
* Coordinate and manage annual planning process
* Develop a consolidated view of projects, scope, budget and resources for each year
* Support and address requests and questions from the Global COO team
* Americas portfolio management:
* Manage monthly status reporting and RAID (request, collect, QA, package)
* Manage financial reporting (budget, forecast, variances, etc)
* Act as Americas booking manager in OnePPM (monthly resource forecasting)
* At least 4 years of project management skills.
* Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related areas.
* Work experience in financial services experience preferred, but not required.
* Accomplished use of Microsoft Office tools to a high standard, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a large number of constituents.
* Proactive with the ability to understand an issue s root cause and propose solutions for its resolution.
* Detail oriented with the ability to coordinate and digest information from numerous sources.
* Highly motivated and results-oriented professional.
* HP Clarity PPM experience plus (booking manager, resource manager, reporting).
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.