This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
NTT Data Inc
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Project Manager to join our team in Albany, NY to support the Health Facility Information System (HFIS) project. The Health Facility Information System (HFIS) is currently the repository for Operating Certificate Information for health care facilities under the Public Health Law Articles 28, 36, and 40. HFIS needs to be expanded to include Licensed Home Care Service Agencies (LHCSA) licenses, Adult Care Facilities (ACF) Operating Certificate creation, integration with additional DOH systems, additional enhancements, and maintenance. This will include expanding the repository that would aid the NY Health Profiles (a consumer facing website: www.profiles.health.ny.gov).
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for the creation and maintenance of all project management deliverables with the input of both contract and DOH project team members
* Coordinate the activities of the project teams
* Create, monitor and manage project plans, schedules, scope, risks, issues, costs, changes, and other project management artifacts
* Report project status
* Provide a focal point for issues and concerns raised by the Contractor team or the NYSDOH
* Manage Contractor system development tasks and project resources per priorities established by NYSDOH
* Identify risks and develop strategies to control them
* Document lessons learned
* 7 years of experience with managing medium or large scale IT software and database development projects which included analysis, design, coding, unit testing, quality assurance, implementation, infrastructure and security tasks, as well as system maintenance work.
* 7 years of experience with developing and managing project plans and resources using project management software, such as Microsoft Project
* 7 years of experience with defining and managing project Cost, Scope, Schedule, and Quality (CSSQ) including developing project budgets, scope statements, project schedules, and quality standards
* 5 years of experience with performing Risk Identification including the development of a Risk Assessment Plan
* 5 years of experience in developing and executing project communication plans
* 3 years of experience in managing IT project with multiple development teams
* PMI PMP Certification (provide certification date)
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.