Project Manager Assistant (Bilingual Spanish)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Saint Paul, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
Merrill Corporation offers exceptional opportunities to grow your career with leading edge technologies in a fast-paced, collaborative and global environment. Our employees are a dedicated and supportive team of the industry s best people and the work offers some of the most rewarding challenges. From our focused, energetic work teams to our collaborative, results-oriented environment, cloud technologies and sound strategy, Merrill Corporation values its employees and wants them to know they re part of an industry global leader.
The primary focus of the Bilingual (Spanish) Project Manager Assistant, DataSite is to assist Project Managers to successfully operate a large volume of DataSite Projects through the administration of directed tasks. They are also responsible for developing effective and positive relationships with our Spanish speaking clients. Our Bilingual (Spanish) PMAs provide superior service, as well as technical and tactical expertise in client driven, highly technical environment. As our 2nd shift Bilingual (Spanish) PMA your primary hours will be Monday - Friday from 3-11:30pm. Reports to DataSite Project Management Supervisors.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Communicate bilingually with clients through phone, email and live chat to deliver high level service, obtain and evaluate all relevant information, and provide solutions for DataSite clients.
* Correlate, manipulate, and assist in the preparation and processing of client materials, scanning documents, etc.
* Prepare and upload client materials to DataSite project - both hard and soft copy.
* Help maintain security scheme and create user accounts.
* Assist other Project Managers and team members as needed.
* Work with Production, IT and other internal departments to facilitate project preparation, document management, and escalate/resolve technical issues.
* Arrange shipping and receiving of client materials.
* Perform quality checks of projects and deliverables to monitor progress and ensure accuracy and timeliness.
* Ensure proper documentation for job tracking, work orders, project notes and billing information is accurate, timely, and appropriately distributed.
* Follow all DataSite Best Practices, Policies and Procedures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Requires business professionalism with a desire to exceed customer expectations, and achieve results.
* Requires ability to effectively manage and negotiate client expectations, as well as the ability to thoroughly understand and train clients on the components of DataSite systems.
* Detail oriented, adaptable and flexible to changing work environment.
* Requires ability to work within a team environment and multi task in a time sensitive and deadline driven highly technical environment.
* Excellent interpersonal and bilingual communication skills.
* Strong technical aptitude, detail orientation, and service follow-through needed.
* Ability to maneuver between multiple screens and navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
* Proven ability to demonstrate complex/analytical thinking; non-scripted environment while striving to meet defined metrics for productivity.
* 2+ years of previous experience in a client service, teaching, banking, or financial document environment.
* AA/AS degree or Bachelor s degree preferred
* Experience providing customer service through phone, email, and live chat in a contact center environment preferred.
* Proficient in Spanish, both verbal and written communications
* Proven technical skills and abilities, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe and web-related applications required.
* Excellent grammar, spelling, business/creative writing, and keyboarding skills with a demonstrated typing proficiency of at least 60 wpm.
Merrill is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.Visit this URL to know more http://www.merrillcorp.com/eeo-aae-policy.htm
Merrill participates in the E-Verify program as required by law.
Merrill is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical or mental disabilities.
Merrill is a drug-free workplace.