Project Manager Assistant Grand Island Nebraska
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
IES Holdings, Inc.
Grand Island, NE
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
IES Commercial, Inc has a position open for a Project Manager Assistant in Grand Island Nebraska. A Project Manager Assistant is the admin person for assigned projects, who ensures that all administrative duties associates with contracted work are carried out in accordance with contractual obligations and in concert with the Company's requirements, including but not limited to safety, quality, management, and financial performance requirements. All aspects of the assigned work must be carried out as efficiently as possible with respect to word processing, general filing, timekeeping, records management, correspondence, project financial records, submission of required documents for billing, invoicing, purchasing and general verification of records to achieve Company performance and customer delivery goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Supervise Admin Assistant for submittal exchange O & M Manuals
* Project Manager Assistant will communicate regularly with Project Manager as administrative support
* Will work with other departments as needed to complete all tasks assigned.
* Project Manager Assistant will assist in opening, closing and tracking projects.
* Must have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
* Must have the ability to organize and prioritize.
* Project Manager Assistant will perform other duties as assigned.
* Must be self-motivated, positive in approach, professional and help to create, develop and implement process improvements.
* Must promote the Company culture and mission of all employees, vendors, clients, and business partners.
* Must posses proven problem solving skills, critical thinking skills and the ability to effectively read, write and give oral directions to project personnel.
* Must have proven skill level to interpret project documents, including but not limited to time-sheets, spreadsheets and billing documents.
* Must possess the ability to learn Company and customer project management system.
Education, Certification and Skill Requirement:
* Must possess at least a High School diploma or GED equivalency.
* Must have some experience in customer interface, as liaison between the customer and the Company.
* Must possess a minimum of 3 years experience, with 2 years experience in construction admin position.
* Be proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and MS Project.
Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and when applicable, if duties involve operating motor vehicle, must be able to pass motor vehicle record check.
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
IES is a national provider of industrial products and infrastructure services to a variety of end markets, including electrical and communications contracting solutions for the commercial, industrial, residential and renewable energy markets. IES is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. As of the end of IES s 2015 fiscal year ending September 30, 2015, IES produced over $574 million in revenue and employed close to 3,000 employees at over 60 locations across the United States.
From office buildings to wind farms, industrial complexes to housing developments, our employees and design professionals design, build, and maintain the systems that empower lives.
* Our commitment to our employees is reflected by our actions:
* Safety is Priority One and our record shows it
* Competitive Pay
* Company 401K plan with Employer Contribution Match
* Company Paid Time Off
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Choice of Medical Coverage including Prescription and Short Term Disability Plans
* Choice of Dental and Vision Coverage
* Optional Long-term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, Legal and Pet Coverage
* Auto and Home Insurance Discount Programs
PLEASE NO AGENCY CALLS.
NOTE TO ALL AGENCIES: Any unsolicited agency resumes or agency represented candidates that are presented to any IES employee without first having a signed contract between that agency and the IES Talent Acquisition organization will become the property of IES and no fees will be paid.
EEO & Affirmative Action
The IES policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, or any other protected status or characteristic. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment, and also states that retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. IES is also committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans. IES develops affirmative action programs to support its commitment to equal employment opportunity, consistent with company policy and the company s obligations as a contractor to the United States government.
View Your Equal Employment Opportunity rights under the law. \\"EEO is the Law\\" poster | \\"EEO is the Law\\" poster supplement
View IES' policy on Pay Transparency Pay Transparency NonDiscrimination Poster
IES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. IES provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should contact the IES corporate office at (713) 860-1500 or any IES office to request assistance.
IES Participates in E-Verify