This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 6/29/2017
The Project Manager's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Develop a clear understanding of all contract requirements
* Responsible for all the required planning, organizing and directing of both the internal Motorola resources and/or subcontractor personnel to ensure project requirements (cost, scope and schedule) are being met.
* Responsible to forecast all project revenue and be prepared to speak to variances and changes.
* Responsible for managing the project budget and working to find ways to improve margin.
* Is expected to utilize strong change management methodologies to improve Motorola margin and revenue performance where appropriate.
* Identifies and mitigates project risks; develops and implements risk mitigation plans.
* Responsible for all communications to relevant stakeholders in both the customer's organization and our internal Motorola organization. This will include all internal reporting requirements
- including but not limited to Briefing Room Reports and Periodic project reviews.
* Responsible for generating appropriate statements of work, and estimation of costs.
* May be asked to participate in special initiatives for driving process improvement within the organization.
* Bachelors Degree is required.
* Experience of at least 3 years with demonstrated ability to manage complex multi-technology projects.
* 3+ years of experience in P25 Systems Engineering, Project management or equivalent discipline.
* Demonstrated ability to successfully apply advanced project management skill in such areas as customer relations, team building, matrix management, project planning, conflict resolution, and budget.
* Capable of developing detailed project status reports and conducting formal customer briefings.
* Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multi-disciplinary teams: engineers, technicians, project managers, project supervisors, etc.
* PMI Certification is highly desirable.
* Project Management Methodology (PMI)
* Computer skills capable of working with databases, Outlook, MS Office and Project, etc.
* Quote development: ensuring service quotations are correct
* Subcontractor management.
* Knowledge of proper installation procedures
* Quality Assurance: can determine proper quality installation workmanship.
* Willing to travel and live at project site for extended periods.
3 - 5
Bachelor s degree Experience of at least 3 years with demonstrated ability to manage complex multi-technology projects.