This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONGLOBAL CONSUMER DIRECT- AUSTIN, TX
SO, WHAT'S THE GIG, EH
As the Project Manager, you will be the one responsible for coordinating, collecting, shaping, and vetting projects in support of Nutrabolt's direct to consumer team. You will be responsible for all projects related to our transactional websites, features, apps, fulfillment, platforms, and marketplaces worldwide.
DAY IN THE LIFE OF:
* You will be responsible for managing all projects and deliverables by working with the teams that own them to detail and scope efforts and timelines
* You will be responsible for communication, coordination between teams, and project tracking
* You will be responsible for detailing dependencies related to the delivery of all projects
* You will be responsible for accurate and detailed updates
* You will manage weekly meetings intended to provide updates to senior leadership on projects
* You will have ownership of project plan and ensure that the scope and direction of projects is on track
* You will be responsible for improvements and recommendations to the toolsets we utilize in managing all initiatives in Direct to Consumer
* You will manage changes to project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
* You will ensure resource availability and allocation
* You will escalate projects to management as needed
* You will successfully manage the relationship with management and all stakeholders
* You will create and maintain comprehensive project documentation where applicable.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
* Has a Bachelor's Degree (PMP Preferred)
* Has 4-6 years of professional experience
* Has solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
* Seeks a position with potential and opportunities to grow and excel through hard work
* Is a passionate, empathetic and personable leader with strong verbal and written communication skills
* Has a love for analytics and an ability to call out key metrics through thorough, yet concise, reports
* Is a creative, out of the box thinker, with a sense of humor and ability to think and react quickly
* Is nice. Like, really nice. Requires working with people day in and day out, so an ability to love people and have them love you back is necessary
* Works extremely well with others and is the best at developing strong relationships with our internal and external customers
* Has a passion for the fitness industry and believes in what we do!