- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Project Manager - Aviation
Arcadis is hiring a Project Manager with aviation experience in Houston TX. Successful candidates will have spent at least 15 years in progressively responsible positions in project management of infrastructure projects including airport terminal and runway experience (both land side and air side), projects ranging from $1,000,000 to $200 million in value. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of New York metro area transportation industry, project controls (cost and schedule management) methods, project and/or construction management experience for all project phases including preconstruction, construction, commissioning & validation.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Develop cost estimates that include conceptual estimates prior to design as well as detailed time and materials estimates from design documents.
* Develop pre-bid CPM schedules from design documents.
* Analyze monthly construction contractor CPM schedule updates; develop progress payments based on schedule updates; assist with recovery schedules.
* Ability to assume Project and/or Construction Management role on projects as the client's advisor.
* Perform capital planning and financial reporting for programs and projects.
* Develop design and construction contracts. APD experience a plus.
* Manage A/E selection, construction bidding, negotiations and contract administration.
* Strong communication skills, both oral and written. Independently write reports and correspondence.
* Develop complex spreadsheets and charts in Microsoft Excel and reports in Microsoft Word.
* Occasionally, develop and make presentations to groups to include clients and public meetings.
Please note; this position is contingent upon contract award.
Bachelor's in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
Texas P.E. or eligible to obtain
Minimum of 15 years experience
Previous aviation construction experience
Previous experience as a Project Manager for 3 projects $50M+ in value
Experience supervising a staff of 5 or more
Background/Drug Screen Statementcolor
Arcadis U.S. requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check & drug test as a condition of employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Required Driving Statementcolor
This position requires a current valid driver s license and clean driving record.
* Local candidates preferred
Engineering - Transportation
Arcadis is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
What country will this position be in*
Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.